Ivory Tortoiseshell Seamless Pattern
Prices are in AUD
Seamless Repeating Pattern
Also called milky or blonde tortoiseshell, this is a gorgeous version of the classic brown and orange coloured tortoiseshell. The popular pattern has a distinct, mottled appearance that is warm and timeless.
This is a repeating, tileable pattern swatch suitable for all types of products—fabric, products and digital use.
This purchase is a commercial license for commercial use. You may not resell the product/file itself.
- Original size is 3500px x 3500px at 300dpi. This is just under 300mm x 300mm.
- 1 x Flattened PDF (raster), 1 x flattened JPEG, 1 x flattened TIFF all included, plus BONUS Photoshop .pat file
- File size: PDF 17.4MB, JPEG 2.9MB, TIFF 7.5MB, .Pat file 16.4MB – all in one ZIP file
- Compatible with Adobe Photoshop, or the JPEG is universally compatible with any graphic software
- BONUS Photoshop .pat (pattern) file is included. Just import it into your patterns palette and fill your document with ease!
To use the Photoshop pattern file:
In Adobe Photoshop, after you set up your document, make sure you have Window Patterns palette visible. In the little hamburger menu on the Patterns palette, select Import Patterns … Choose the tortoiseshell-ivory.pat file, click Open. Go to Edit Fill Pattern and select the Tortoiseshell pattern, after you set your preferred settings in there click OK.
Please note: PDF, JPEG and TIFF files are all flattened files.
Troubleshooting: If you need any assistance with your pattern, please do not hesitate to send me a message!
Well-known issue: Sometimes when you scale a group of swatches, a hairline will appear in between the swatches. 1. First zoom all the way in, usually it is a mirage and the hairline disappears when you zoom in. 2. All you need to do is nudge the swatches back in (usually just 1px) to get it to adjoin again.
- To avoid this, I suggest you A) use the Photoshop .pat pattern file where possible first, or B) Merge all your grouped swatch layers before scaling them down to suit your document size.
Again, please let me know if you need help. Thank you!